Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan. 14, 2010

Gregg called me to let me know that he spent some time with Dad on Tuesday. Mom stayed home since she wasn't feeling well. She spent the day taking it easy which is what she needed.
Gregg also let me know that Dad will be admitted to Cedar's Sinai next week sometime. I believe that he will be preparing for his procedure-
Joan saw Dad last weekend and the Niimi's visited.
I wonder how this is going to go and what we can expect from the outcome as far as a "better quality of life". Part of me doesn't want to get my hopes too high but I am hopeful that this procedure will IMPROVE his life....
He is such a special man- loved by all, especially his family!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so so much for setting up this blog and updating it. Yes, Moe is loved by many many in addition to his wonderful family. He's the best. Good luck with the procedure. I'm glad to be able to keep up without having to pester anybody inconveniently! Love to all of you, Lanie and Rudy Brooks (Oakland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting this started sis. I guess the only way we can post is by adding comments to your days. -- My last visit wasn't that great with him sleeping most of the time. His eyes seem to be losing the sparkle. That was not a good day for me. However when I followed up with a call this week, he seemed to be alert and his voice had energy, which made me smile.

    He's supposed to go to Cedars on Tuesday, from what I know. Lots of prayers and TRUST in GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, thanks so much for creating this blog about your dad. Joan, so glad you sent me the info. I've been thinking about him and saw Mimi Arakaki last week when she was here in Vegas. Said she visited your dad. He was my second dad growing up with you guys! Hope his procedure goes well. Will be praying for you all!
    Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete